Plan the Perfect Private Event at Oxford Social Club!
Every now and again, extra-special occasions come along. You know, the types of private events where you want to dress up, treat yourself, head down to the Gaslamp Quarter and party hearty!
But before the sparklers and the bubbly come out, you’ve got to figure out where to host the big party!
Whether you’re looking to host a milestone birthday party, a client event, an anniversary, or another event entirely, Oxford Social Club is the perfect venue for your next big occasion.
In this post, we’ll explain why Oxford is the perfect venue and offer tips for hosting the perfect private event at our Gaslamp Quarter nightclub!
Why Plan Your Next Birthday or Corporate Event at Oxford Social Club?
There are plenty of reasons why Oxford Social Club is the perfect venue for your next big event. Here are just a few of the top reasons:
- Both partial and full buyouts available! Whether your event is a relatively intimate get-together or a big blowout, Oxford is at your service!
At Oxford, you can opt for either a partial or a full buyout of the venue, so we can accommodate a variety of guest list sizes. Curious to learn more? Reach out via the Private Events page on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling. You’ll want to have an idea of potential dates, a rough guest list size, and any other details that will be helpful in beginning to plan the event.
- The perfect location. The Gaslamp Quarter is one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in the city of San Diego. And Oxford Social Club is right in the middle of all the bustling action of this historic neighborhood!
As a private event locale, the Gaslamp is really the perfect location. Oxford is located in close proximity to downtown and landmarks like Petco Park, so it’s easy to get to, and easy to find. That means that no matter where your guests are coming from, they’ll be able to find the venue easily and without hassle.
Additionally, it’s a fun neighborhood to hang out in before and after the big event. In addition to Oxford, you’ll be surrounded by incredible restaurants, shopping, and more. So it’s easy to make an entire day or weekend out of the event!
- A gorgeous venue. Oxford isn’t all about location–once you arrive, you’ll find that the venue itself is gorgeously appointed, down to the last detail.
As guests enter, they’ll be wowed by the statement lighting and decor, the eclectic yet beautiful furniture, and well-designed interior. It’s important to set the right tone for a private event, and Oxford Social Club is an absolutely stunning venue to walk into and spend time in. It really sets the mood!
- Close proximity to The Pendry. After partying the night away, who feels like a long cab ride back home or to the hotel? There’s no need to travel too far after an event at Oxford Social Club, which is conveniently located on the premises of The Pendry San Diego, one of San Diego’s premier luxury hotels.
Guests who are coming from a distance can book rooms at the hotel, making for an easy, convenient, and stress-free “commute” to the big event. Even local attendees will be tempted to book a staycation room when they see the beautiful interior of the hotel and the luxury touches in each room. It’s truly a pleasure–and a treat!–to stay at this sophisticated hotel.
- Get pretty at Spa Pendry. Any and every event is even better when you look and feel your best. The best way to ensure that you’re feeling great? Book an appointment at Spa Pendry, which is conveniently also located on the Pendry San Diego premises!
With an incredible array of offerings from manis and pedis to massages and facials and body treatments, Spa Pendry is an ideal setting to relax and prepare for the night ahead. With services for both men and women, it’s the perfect spot to get party-ready for an event at Oxford!
- A commitment to quality. Oxford Social Club is a part of the Clique Hospitality Group. Not familiar? Clique is a boutique hospitality group that is renowned for its high-caliber venues, including restaurants, bars, and clubs in San Diego, Las Vegas, and beyond.
While the grouping of venues within the Clique Hospitality umbrella is quite varied, what remains constant across the board is a commitment to quality. These venues and the hospitality group are known for their high quality food and drink, incredible attention to detail from–decor to drink garnishes–and their warm, friendly, knowledgeable service.
That is to say: when you host an event at Oxford, you’ll be getting some of the best hospitality possible in San Diego (and beyond)!
- Incredible refreshments. At some private event venues in the Gaslamp Quarter, the refreshments are limited to cheap sparkling “swill” and uninspired cocktails. That’s not the case at Oxford! We pride ourselves on our creative menu, which includes craft cocktails, incredible wines, beers, and bubbly, and plenty of crowd-pleasing favorites like our Communal Provisions (perfect for groups, with options like white and red sangria and our “Polish Punch”, made with 50 Bleu Vodka, Cointreau, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Blackberries, and Strawberries).
- Full service. Oxford Social Club is committed to offering more than just a great venue. We want to help you create events that are truly unforgettable. To that point, we are available to help consult with every detail of your event, from decor to drinks and beyond. We want to help you throw the biggest and best party possible!
Conclusion: Oxford Social Club isn’t just a destination-worthy San Diego nightclub, but the perfect venue for private events, too! We’re available for events of a variety of sizes and themes, and offer full land partial buyouts. Contact us via the Private Events page on our website or email email@example.com begin planning what promises to be an incredible big event!