The Oxford Social Club
2017 Halloween Ball Costume Contest (the “Contest”)
1. The Contest will take place on Tuesday October 31, 2017 at Oxford Social Club (“Sponsor”) in the Pendry Hotel, San Diego, CA. To enter and participate, contestants must do the following:
— Register at the entrance of Oxford Social Club no later than 11:00 on Halloween night. Doors open at 10:00 p.m.
— A preselected panel of judges will be mingling with crowd and reviewing all of the costumes throughout the night. The judges will select five(5) contestants to compete for the Grand Prize.
— The winner(s) will be chosen based upon crowd response during the final judging. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
— Three contestants will win prizes (described below). The judges’ determination of the winner(s), based on crowd response and costume, is final.
The Prizes — The winners will each receive a cash prize and a trip to Las Vegas (airfare for two; hotel room for two (2) nights, dinner for two one (1) night and VIP entrance and bottles at LIGHT NIGHTCLUB). The cash prizes will be: $2500 for 1st place; $1500 for 2nd place and $1000 for 3rd place. The travel package for each winner has a cash value of Three Thousand Three Hundred Dollars ($3300.00). Each Prize package is non-transferable; proper identification is required to enter, compete and redeem
the Prizes. The Prizes will be awarded subject to verification of eligibilityand as long as all qualifications are met. (See below and paragraph 5 forqualifications).
2. There will be no all cash substitution for the Prize(s).
3. The Winners will be selected by the judges, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest, on or about October 31, 2017. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equivalent kind and value. Clique Hospitality San Diego, LLC, Clique Hospitality, LLC, Pendry Hotels, RGC Gaslamp, LLC and Mirage International, Inc. and each of their respective affiliates, agents and agencies assume noresponsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from
acceptance or use of the Prize(s). Winner(s) acknowledge and agree that there are certain risks inherent in travel and knowingly accepts such risk(s). Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify contest if fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor compromise the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. The Prize Winner will be notified in person or if necessary, via social media, on the phone and/or by email. Prizes are non-transferable. All Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner(s). By entering, participants expressly agree to opt-in and receive additional information from Sponsor and its affiliates. Winner agrees to allow the use of his/her name and likeness for publicity and advertising without additional compensation or review, except where prohibited by law. Winner may be required to fill out and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a W-4 form, or other documentation as a condition of redeeming the Prize. All information collected is done by “Sponsor,” whose privacy policies apply thereto. The Sponsor and/or agency, if any, assume no liability for any technical failures that may affect your ability to enter or for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. This contest is open to U.S. citizens who reside in the continental United States and who are age 21 OR OLDER as of October 30, 2017. Employees (and their families) of Clique Hospitality San Diego, LLC, Clique Hospitality, LLC, Pendry Hotels, RGC Gaslamp, LLC and Mirage International, Inc. and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of their advertising, production, promotion, and fulfillment agencies ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to enter or win the Contest. Proof of age will be required. All submitted information will be verified for
accuracy. No purchase is necessary, void where prohibited. Participants must be present at the Venue to participate. All Federal, state and local laws, regulations and restrictions, if any, apply. For a copy of these rules or for the winner(s) list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “2017 Oxford Social Club Halloween Costume Contest,” 6445 S. Tenaya, Suite 150, Las Vegas, NV 89113.