You probably already know that Oxford Social Club is one of the premier party spots in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter. But there may be a thing or two that you don’t know about the club!
From VIP services to our incredible entertainment offerings to our creative drinks menu, we have plenty of surprises up our sleeve. Want to find out more? Here are five things that you might not know about Oxford Social Club–but that you should!
(Source: Oxford Social Club Facebook page)
1. Our entertainment offerings are second to none. Oxford Social Club is truly a San Diego nightclub unlike any other. While our location in the center of the vibrant Gaslamp Quarter and our creative drinks list would probably be lure enough to bring in customers, we don’t want to be just another beautiful but boring hotspot.
At Oxford, we want to offer our customers an experience unlike any other. To really make our club stand out, we’re committed to offering some of the most exciting entertainment the city has to offer.
From live DJ sets featuring local, national, and international acts to creative and quirky events like our recent Red Cup-a-Palooza or our monthly RAD (Relive Another Decade) party, there’s always something cool and interesting going on at Oxford. Be sure to stay updated on our Events page and follow us on Instagram to get the inside scoop!
2. You can stay overnight. OK, we’re not literally suggesting that you sleep at Oxford Social Club. Did you know that the club is located on the premises of The Pendry San Diego, the premier boutique hotel in the Gaslamp District?
It’s the perfect place to stay after dancing into the wee hours at Oxford, which is open until 2am!
If you want to keep your commute short after the party’s over, consider booking a room at The Pendry! The modern yet inviting and impeccably curated decor, luxe details, and incredible service make this hotel extremely memorable.
Also on the premises? The Pool House, the perfect escape for a leisurely lunch the day after clubbing, and Lionfish Modern Coastal Cuisine, the perfect place to enjoy delicious fresh seafood and more. The Pendry also has a spa on site!
Whether you’re visiting from out of town or just feeling like a luxury staycation, why not make your visit to Oxford Social Club an overnight affair?
3. Our cocktail list is insane. At Oxford Social Club, our drinks menu is creative and decidedly mixology-forward. No matter what your cocktail preference, you’ll find something to love on our menu.
Love bubbles? Try something from the “Champagne Wishes” portion of our menu, like the French 75 cocktail, which is made Bulldog Gin, lemon, and Chandon sparkling wine.
If something fizzy and refreshing like a Moscow Mule is more your speed, try one of the many creative Mule variations on the menu, such as our Razberri Mule cocktail, which is made with Stoli Razberri Vodka, lime, and ginger beer.
If you’re a fan of classic cocktails, you’ll find several creative re-imaginings on the Oxford menu, such as the Rickey Ricardo cocktail. Made with Navy Strength Plymouth Gin, lime, Thai basil, seltzer, and honey syrup, this is an intriguing take on the classic Rickey style of cocktails.
4. We offer VIP services. At Oxford, we believe that you should be treated like the VIP you are. As such, we offer the ultimate VIP service at our club: Bottle Service.
How does it work? When you book Bottle Service, you pre-purchase bottles of liquor and a party space in the club. This ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy the best views and prime real estate on busy nights!
Your Bottle Service reservation gains you and your group complimentary entry into the club. You won’t have to wait on line: you’ll be whisked through the door and right to your private seating area.
You’ll enjoy a private area where you can sit, dance, and be merry. You also won’t have to wait for drinks: along with your bottles, you’ll receive several complimentary mixers. You’ll also have your own private waitstaff, bussing service, and a mini security detail!
Bottle Service can be customized to your group’s preference. For one thing, you can choose from any number of different types of liquor and mixers (read more here!). For another, we can help tailor the experience to suit your group’s needs. Need birthday party decorations, signs for a special event, or want sparklers to serve with the group’s drinks? Hit up our VIP staff to make your evening’s desires a reality!
5. Celebrate your last hurrah! Getting hitched sometime soon? If so, consider Oxford Social Club the perfect venue for your Last Hurrah party, so that you can have “one last fling before the ring”!
Oxford Social Club is happy to offer packages to help you create the most memorable Last Hurrah party possible.
Enjoy the best that San Diego, Oxford, and other venues on The Pendry Premises have to offer! We have options starting at just $35 per person, and you can customize to your heart’s content!
Conclusion: Oxford Social Club is committed to delivering an incredible experience to our customers. Our drinks, entertainment, and VIP offerings are all designed to elevate your evening out to a truly memorable affair. We hope to see you soon at our Gaslamp Quarter nightclub!
What’s your favorite service or offering at Oxford Social Club?